Use templates for instant fun
Publish via mail, sms, QR-code or Qualk ID
Get stats and feedback from everyone who participated
Set your own scoring rules and see top Qualkers
Export stats to CSV so you can open them in Excel
Create as many Qualks as you like
Allow others to use your Qualks as templates
Safety and privacy first!
- Qualks are fun, but be mindful of traffic and surroundings. If children are participating, keep an adult on each team to supervise as they may get too excited to notice where they are going (my 5-year old definitely was).
- Once published, Qualks are available to anyone with the link, so carefully consider the information or pictures you put in there. Somebody could share that link to somebody you don’t know.
- We don’t retain personal information. Period. We use the anonymous ID we get from your login provider to identify you. We don’t store the name or email they also provide, which is why you have to make your own username.
- Your location never leaves your phone. The app uses it to show you when you’ve reached the next stop, but it is not stored or recorded anywhere in our systems.
- If you want delete your account, everything is deleted. Every Qualk, every picture, and text you wrote is wiped from our databases. The only exception are run statistics on your Qualk. Those are only deleted from the database once both you and the person who participated delete them.
- Qualk is designed to be safe and fun for everyone, but as content is user-generated, we cannot guarantee that nobody will ever offend anyone. You are accountable for your own content, and can block authors so you never see their Qualks again. Blocked authors are notified and we may block them from publishing any new Qualks.
What’s with the in-app purchase?
- We don’t like ads so we avoid them by asking for a one-time-fee when you publish a Qualk.
- You don’t have to pay to play. Creating, testing and playing a Qualk is completely free. The fee is only for publishing a Qualk to others.
- You only pay once. After you publish a Qualk, you can change the stops, locations, and republish it as many times as you like. You never have to pay for that Qualk again.
- Don’t delete a Qualk you paid for. We take personal data very seriously, so we do actually delete EVERYTHING related to a Qualk you delete. That includes the record of your payment, and you’ll therefore have start over and pay again if it is deleted.
Terms and conditions
Summary – We try to be fair and provide a great service for everyone.